Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BBBO Set-up Tomorrow!

It's marked on my calendar in orangey-pink fluorescence, outlined in black: BBBO banding station set-up! It's tomorrow, people! Excited much? Yes.

I bought a cardinal-shaped cookie cutter from Wegman's especially for this. Trying to win their favor? You bet I am. Plus, they're cookies.....shaped like birds.

Yeah, I'm a little hyper right about now. I still need to do a little write up about my latest lovely day at Montezuma (March 31) because I had a number of lifers that day and got some decent pictures, some nice ones of a pair of Osprey getting their nest ready. Anyway, off to frantically prepare for the day of classes I have ahead of me.

Take nothing but pictures (and maybe the trash of jerks who came before you), leave nothing but footprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment